By Unknown - October 19, 2008

haha.
is for so long i never updatedd my bloggg ..
should start with satursday first =]]]
ii went service . ii didnt went to church for like few weeks due to attactment =[
hmmm , ii went church with yamyam =]
nn guess what ??
today pastor peach really make me wake up !!!
saying about thinking of yourself . [ something like tat ]
while he peaching , i was listen with my eye n ear wide open nn think .
after service , yamyam angeline jie xiang we all went to level 4 to get
something to eat cos we are quite hungry haha .

Rushing down to PRAYER MEETING =]
i miss prayer meeting
everytime is my turn to pray ii will feel the heat coming all the way up to my head de .
hmmmm what that ??
haha .
after that we cg went to fellowshippp =]]
ILOVE YOU GUYS w378

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments