By Unknown - October 26, 2008


me , candics, wei meng ans daniel =]]

me and candise.
she is my shi jie =]

me and wei meng
he is a sister to me haha.
he is a nice guy too =]

my supervisor =] pinpin
she is a nice person but dont make her angry can leh !

today ms wo came down to my outlet to vist me .
ohman , that time i was so scared .
den guess what ???
when ms wo ask pinpin how is my performance ?
she answer and say all good things n none of it is bad things!
PRAISE THE LORD !
- She say that i pack things very nice .
- the first time she meet me , she knew i knw how to work
- puntucal all this .
- she say when she nt around working with me , she is not worry about me as i knew what to do =]]]]

happy siah when i heard that .
hahah =]] ms wo also meet desmond too =]
He is phoebe supervisor .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESMOND=]]

we bought cake for him at night .
guess what? he was surprise when we sing birthday song to him.
and his eyes with tears!
i am glad that he is happy cos , i knew the feeling birthday no one celebrate for you .
he reply me in sms that is his first time celebrate birthday in singapore and the happiest time he had in popular .
glad to hear that from him =]]]

ohhh . still got one thing to write before i forget =]]
i having glastic pain . then i was in paiin .
i pray to god to heal.
and indeed god ia a healing god.
i am heal . i am healthy again =]]]


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments