STUPID GAL

By Unknown - April 11, 2007

this one of my ' FRIEND" call seah qui yi . this thing happened like this she in camp hor keep fliting with boys lor. then she say is make new friends .. but then hor. when eating is ok that she talk to the boys / but then in camp as a NCO she should ask them go back to their company , then becos of this she not happy with me . so we quarrel .

so she not happy with me and she go ask her god brother to sms me . and wanna try to find trouble with me . so i say ok lor. want play i can pai her de. so after a while . qui yi called me and say ahe not flit but is making new friend . RUBBISHH.. noe her so long she like tat de. even SIR and MADAM also say norr.

then e gan kor dun wan help qui yi liao. cos he say she veryy fan !! hahhas, and she no one help that why find him. at first is a small matter why wann find troublle . lame girl leii.. no gandg act got gang . haiiss. stupid fools . hahahs .lame girll ..

at last also she lose.. haiis. small matter wan make too big big.
she want to get invole so many pple( jo-ann and stephinee ) !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments