By Unknown - April 21, 2007

sHoPpING qUeE
this picture is when we going backk home !!
so tired !!


today after school, i went home straight lor. cos meeting my gan lao po. ger . hahhas. miss going out with her . around 2 plus i reachh home then she pai me go my house , and she wait for me to bath alreadyy . then we go out. my stomach pain like hell then ger hungry like hell. hahhahas. after that we went to take mrt to bugic lor. in train so many pple . ii stommachh paiin . hhas. ger hungryy . so when we reach bugic we go eat first . we eat mos burge . i think like that spell hahahs . after that we go shopping looking for shiny white shockking . but dun habb leii. saw a lot of nice clothing but dun wan buyy . haiis . no moneyy ! so around 4 plus we decided we go ger house . when we reachh her house . we take out all her shirt that dun wan then i help her sell norr. cos i got blogshop. hahhas. around 6 plus i we leave e house ! GUESS WHAT I SAW !! patricia and foo boon. haiis long time no see them . but a lot of changer patciai .. hhahahs. then afterward i go cg ( make -up)

then ger go her cg norr..

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments