goiin out with bf

By Unknown - April 02, 2007


today after school. ii goiin home bath nor . hahs, i wear demin shorts with red and whitr ribbon top . ii put make up liao. then ii go cck met hiim then we go amk liao. then go suntec city nor . i go there to collect my wallet at CHC office lei.then when i reach there they told me that e wallet not there as jocye neva come work today . then i give eric a call norr. he help me tell e pple there norr. hahhas, then she say she wil contact me if she find until e jocye . sook ! then after thatt i walk out . a few minutes ltr ii recieve a call . she say that my wallet with her liao nor. so happy !! my IC is there .. but my ez-link lost . after taking me and edward go find his aunt they all lorr. hahahs. funny siaoo.. MAO MAO . sobb cute wor.r. we went to eat . play . take picture. so happy todayy norr..
ii bought earing. then a lot of thing norr.. at around 7 plus we went to take bus and we went bacck hm . worr. at nite . adeline call me and pray with me . she say i have imporve liaooo. sobb happy . ") lao gong ii lve uu !!! i wil upload de picturee !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments