By Unknown - January 09, 2008

today wed so must go back SCHOOL for Npcc .
then today result out too .
Morning , wake up first thing i do is the switch on the laptop . n go website check my result .
Guess wht ? I get into retail . sian . cos my daddy wan me get in office de . =(
hope tat he will nt be upset . and the list write . interview date n time they will send by letter lo.
so i went down to check . guess what ? is today 1pm . hahhas . so i went down alone by taxi .so sad . $8 plus . not cheap lo. then when i reach the school , wao got a lot of people looking at me . i so paii seii cos i am wearing Npcc Pt kit . think they neva see before hahahs =P meeting kkeeneeth at the hall outside wait for me . he pai me a while ten he neeed to go leh . hahas =P thks lehh paii me . n i call ariel also . she also paii me a while thks .

Interview !
so scary . hahahas =P
the teacher fuunny lo.
say what " I wil be ease cos she is serving the Police force n i will be saved "
hahahs =P funny teacher Hor .
then she ask me if i hve work retai before ?
of cos i did lo . hahas . tell them a lot of thing . so funny .
i think i can get in de . must have FAITH right ?
hahahhas =P
then after tat , meet ariel . she paii me go eat with her frenn too .
guess who i saw ?
Jeff ! Ohh my . hhahhahs =P still the same . so noisy .
then i take bus to school lo.
oh man . my leg still super pain lo. walk , sit also got problem neh . siian LO.
guess what ? i forget bring black sock n i lose it , need go buy ="(

training today
CI only me edwin n jian hui come only lo.
then quite fun today . n a bit disappointed .
=) But i am hapy that the squad i take improve a lot . n i take them today only .
=( sad becos if cadet leader ... hais dun wish to mention here .
just tat need mre improve . ( attire , MOI etc )

went to bukit panjang with jun hao , chien han , geok teng lo .
we went to buy bubble tea . n go mac eat . n chit chat also
=) Thanks guys . realy enjoy the moment with u all .
Going home so bored . i miss my daddy a lot .
daddy I LOVE YOU !
going interview tmr LO. 3pm at enous .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments