Durian Delivery straight to your door step

By Tiffanythedeepfriedtofu - June 26, 2020


My social media has been flooded with a lot of photo and video of Durian ! Even though I had it recently, every time when I see someone post on social media it make me crave for it ! Thank you Durian Delivery for satisfying my craving and I can get to eat without leaving my house as you know now there is Covid-19 it is better to stay at home as much as possible and avoid crowded place ! And I don't need to carry heavy Durian back home by myself !

I was quite curious how Durian Delivery was formed and I do some read up. How it was started is all because of the problem that Durian lover like you and me faced ! The crazy price, the quality of the Durian and also the transportation of the Durian.

In order to upkeep the quality of the Durian, they will only collate the orders the day before, inform their plantation and deliver the next day to make sure the freshness of the Durian and everything to be in perfect condition ! I can tell that Durian Delivery really emphasis a lot in quality and they still got this super cool 'coverage' that really amazed me !

Durian Delivery have this 100% Replacement Guarantee ! You also don't need to pay additional $$ to get this 'Coverage' ! And so far I never seen such a coverage for Durian before only mobile phone ! This is something that will give the buyer a peace of mind to freely order and dare to try ! No disadvantage, only advantage.

Enough of talking and now let the Durian speaks for itself ! I mean the Durian photo ! 


Durian Delivery send me three boxes to try !


Mao Shan Wang (MSW), Red Prawn and Black Gold! Can easily identify it as it is mark clearly on the packaging. The packaging is so cute especially the design ! 

Packaging is nice packed and air-tight ! It look clean and neat as there is no damage during the delivery process. Really cannot wait to taste it ! By looking, i can imagine the meat texture will be very soft ! Drooling....

Black Gold - 800g
Black Gold is everyone favorite especially my in law keep singing praises about it ! The flesh is very smooth , texture very soft and the taste is bitter. Once you put it into your mouth, all you feel is the flesh! Only after a few mouthful then you will be able to see and feel the seed! Look how small the seed is ! Black Gold will be range second out of the three.



Mao Shan Wang (MSW) - 800g 
MSW is sweet compared to the rest with an aquired taste. On the first bite, the soft texture together with the richness of it wow me. What compliments it is towards the end where there will be a tinge of milky flavor! That make it different from the rest. MSW is my personal favorite and the first choice out of the three! Because I really love sweet Durian!


Red Prawn - 400g 
Those who love bitter , you will love Red Prawn. It has soft texture as the rest. From the picture, the meat may look small but there is a lot of flesh and the seed is really small.



All of us really enjoy the Durian a lot and want to order more. If you want to try you can order directly from Durian Delivery! Hurry order before it's gone! 

Free Delivery for order above $100 ! Same day Delivery : $9.70 per location ! Express Delivery : $13.70 per location !They deliver from 10am to 11.59pm !  

The time slot really save those husband whose wife is pregnant, imagine she suddenly crave for Durian , you can just call Durian Delivery! 60 minutes delivery and deliver swee swee to your place without you stepping out of your comfortable bed!  But no pregnant also can call la , as long as you have craving! 

Feel free to check them out on social media ! 

Once you order and tried, feel free to comment on any of my social media platform to share with me which is your favorite! And at the same time do follow Best In Singapore to get the best deal in Singapore ! 






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments