STARBALM WARM & COLD SPRAY

By Unknown - July 25, 2017

 Thanks Lincoln from Coffeetearunners for letting me try out STARBALM Warm 
and Cold Spray. I get to use it not only for running but also Gyming and Dragonboating ! 


STARBALM (Red in colour) – Warm Spray
Warm spray is used before workout and it helps to warm up the muscle  

STARBALM (Blue in colour) – Cold Spray
Cold Spray is used during or after workout and it helps to relax the muscle



STARBALM warm and cold spray is in 150ml and it is easy to carry it around.
 Look how happy I am to be able to review these products!
 It allows me to share with my fellow readers especially those who are into exercise 
and those who are not into exercising, this can be useful for you too. 




I been using the spray close to a month now. I love the STARBALM warm spray because it REALLY WORKS! 5 to 10 mins before the run, I will spray on my thigh and calf area to warm the muscle out before I head off to run. Especially nowadays with so much commitment on hand, there is only a little time for me to run before doing other things. Therefore, if can I will want to warm my muscle through spraying instead of stretching as sometime you might overstretch and injure yourself. After 5 – 10 mins, I will feel the heat on my spray area and no matter how fast or how slow I go without stretching, during or after the run I won’t feel any discomfort or cramps! It feels really good! 

The hotness can be well handled and it only last for a while (this is good for people who cannot handle the hotness). But nevertheless, the effectiveness of the products is still going strong. 




There are two outcome for the STARBALM Cold Spray. When I don’t used the warm spray before the run, I won’t feel anything on the spot. The Cold Spray is actually to help your muscle relax so that the next day still can walk properly without feeling much of the aching. I totally need this for my 21 & 42km run!

When I use the warm spray before my run, I can feel there is a mixture of cold and hot on and off. The feel I only can used one word to describe - relax. After bathing, the feel is still there and I just want to jump onto my bed immediately to rest my feet and my body! You need to get one and try it out yourself! 




Don’t judge me please. I actually bring STARBALM Warm and Cold Spray when I go to the gym! I don’t just use the spray on my legs but I used for my arms too. Surprisingly, my arms feels so much hotter than my legs. The effective for both area are the same just that maybe my arms is more sensitive. And during my weekend water training for Dragonboating, I use warm spray on my arms and legs as we do not have time to stretch before heading down to water. So this is the instant solution! 




STARBALM warm and cold spray does not only comes in spray form but also in Gel form.
I have not try yet, maybe I can try for my next run and will share my review on my Instagram!
You can follow me on this link: Tiffanythedeepfriedtofu

If you are interested to get STARBALM warm and cold spray, you can purchase here -  STARBALM

Do note that this is not a paid post and everything written is based on my personal opinion! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments