Star Wars Run Singapore 2017

By Unknown - May 07, 2017

Star Wars Run Singapore 2017 
6 May 2017 
@ Gardens by the bay 

I am feeling super excited and nervous at the same time as this is the first time I will be pacing. I did share with some of my friends that pacing is actually one of my goal that I want to achieve this year and I would like to thank #Coffeetearunners for the opportunity ! 
Thanks Lincoln for trusting me ! 

* Disclaimer : This is not a sponsored or paid post 


All prepared with my Official Pacer tee and not forgetting the 80 mins pacer balloons ! 
Look at how happy am I ! 




Love will be pacing for 60 min group !
He is no stranger to pacing :) 

Today is actually our 15 monthsary since 060514 where he pop that question to ask me to be his girlfriend at Gardens by the bay ! After 15 months we are here again :) Just want to thank you for always being by my side during my ups and downs especially during my exam stress period ! The journey with you is always fun and always feel so loved by you. Thanks for filling my love tank and looking forward to more running and pacing with you ! Pacing for the same event but not the same timing group . I don't want to kill myself HAHA ! 



Esther and Myself !
Thanks for accepting the invitation to come and join as a pacer with #Coffeetearunners 
 for Star Wars Run ! Thanks for your constant encouragement and I look forward to more pacing together ! No more seeing each other only on weekends but weekdays too ! 




All of us in the same ministry in church and this photo shows
 why we are not in church on Saturday ! 


Wei Xuan and Love 


Pacers are all getting ready with their balloons tie on them 



Helping each other 



We have different pacing group.
1hr, 1hr10mins and 1hr20mins ! 



Lincoln gather all the pacers and do a quick briefing before we head off to do warm up 
then slowly walk over to the starting point ! 


Yay ! All ready at the starting point ! 

There is dark and light side ! Which side are you at ? 
For me I am cheering for the Dark side ! 
Woohooo ! Totally excited about it and don't know what to expect too . 

Here comes the Chewbacca from the light side ! 


Everyone was cheering and busy taking picture 


Not only the crowd is excited but I am excited too and took picture of them too ! 
Cheering and screaming loudly ! 

The dark side - Kylo Ren 


And then just the character guess what ? 
The first time in the whole running history before we kick start the run, there is Fireworks ! I have not seen Fireworks in run before. It was really a wow experience and unforgettable moment that I will remember ! 


10 km pacing for 80 minutes ! 

Once the starter horn, that is when I click start on my Garmin watch. 
Cheering from the start and the feeling of running in a group is fun. Able to encourage all the Star Wars runner and being biased to cheer more to our Dark side runners. Good to hear from the runners replying back our encouragement and some of them even cheer for us pacer . No words can describe how I feel. It is just very different and the joy you have. The whole run wasn't easy too because as a pacer we have to keep in pace and we cannot stop. Even when we take water, we cannot even drink properly and we have to run and drink ! The tiredness kick it when reaches 7 km and I just have to keep cheering and keep running ! The last lap we just run all the way to the finishing line and everyone was cheering for us ! This is the first time I have experience in a run is that when we are inside the tent-age where we collect our drink, banana and medal everyone was cheering and the atmosphere is so high and happy ! I have never never never experience this kind of feeling before. Feel a great sense of achievement and I hope all the runners enjoy themselves like I do :) 




Good Job to Dark Side pacers for 1hr 20mins whom run along side with me 


Dark Side pacers 



#Coffeetearunners pacers for Star Wars Run Singapore 2017 ! 
Cheers to a successful event and see you guys next training ! 



Good Job Edison on completing your 10 km run and sorry for not saying hi back to you because I am not wearing spec and I cannot see anyone faces unless you call out my name and stand near me 
then confirm plus chop I wont miss you one. 

Thanks Chun Peng for the photo and those lights look nice on you :) 


 Pacing half way through and I heard someone calling out my name. Turn back and I was happy to see Wei Shan running for Star wars and she damn effort ! Still come to the tent to look for me and it's great to do some catch up before meeting up for a long chat during lunch since both of us work quite near. Was amazed how running can bring forth new friendship :) 



Star Wars fans getting ready for the movie to start. 
 How cool is it to enjoy a movie you like in an outdoor environment . 
Not watching with stranger but the same star wars friend :) 
I believe through this run, people will get to know some new friends as they share a common interest and they tend to be able to click really well ! 


Lot of booth selling food and also got booth giving out free yogurt and coconut drink !
 I am not a fan of coconut drink but after trying it while running I fall in love with it. 
At the end, I drank total 2 bottle of Coconut drink ! UFC Refresh 100%  Natural Coconut Water !



Last but not least the healthy and yummy blueberry yogurt ! 

Looking forward to next run and next pacing opportunity :) 

If you are interested in joining Coffeetearunners every Thursday, feel free to email me at tiffanythedeepfriedtofu@gmail.com or leave your email at the comment below 
and I will get back to you ! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments