BANGKOK TRIP DAY 1

By Unknown - July 20, 2016

It's been a while since I last blogged especially when I am occupied with my work , school, Dragon-boat, church, family and not forgetting my boyfriend. Even though I seldom blog now , but I am still quite active on my other social media platform like Instagram , Facebook and not forgetting Dayre. 

 Today I decided to start blogging because I want to share my recent Bangkok trip with everyone. Finally a break from everything in Singapore. Especially work and study non stop. The other time I was still telling one of my friend that ever since I started working, I need to at least go overseas 1 time in a year to pamper myself and relax. I am targeting to go Taiwan next year , so in order to achieve that I need to start saving now because I am bringing my daddy along with me ! 

Was supposed to go Bangkok with a group of friends but plan failed so at the end I went with Joycelyn only. We book the ticket about 2 - 3 months in advanced. Book the ticket first then we can start planning ! Can you imagine both of us keep counting down to our first ever overseas trip together ? THE DAY HAVE FINALLY REACHED ! 


Thank Uncle for fetching both of us to the airport early in the morning. Didn't manage to eat MAC breakfast because we were rushing for time. So at the end , we decided to have our breakfast settle in Bangkok instead. 


Few hours later , finally we touched down to Bangkok ! Went to purchase the local sim card and quickly inform our love one that we reach safely. We actually bought this local sim card called " dtac" and pay 299 baht - 7 days of data usage. This sim card brand is actually recommended by Tripadvisors. Worth the try ! If you have other brand that is good , please feel free to comment at this blog post ! 



Happy girls in the Taxi heading to our hotel ! Since we are unable to check in our hotel room yet, we set off to have our lunch + do some light shopping ! 

Despite coming to Bangkok for many times , I have never tasted SOI 19 noodle before ! So Joycelyn decided to come here for our breakfast CUM lunch. I have seen online review stating that it is very nice and there is also comment that saying it is not nice. So today I am here to try it out myself ! Hopefully it don't disappoint me! 



 Forget how much is this but this dish is super good ! Love the meat ! 



Quite disappointed with the portion and I think the taste is SO - SO only ! I think is ok to come here and try 1 time if you have not tasted before. but if you were to ask me to come 2nd round , I don't think I will want it . 1 bowl 100 baht - about 4 sing dollar. 



Pratunam Morning Market - outside Baiyoke Sky hotel 
Walking distance from Soi 19 wanton noodle store. 

Didn't manage to see anything I like. I just bought 1 top and 2 shorts. The reason is because the size is way too small for me. I think is time for me to shop in US instead of Bangkok because that side I can definitely got my size and might not know is the smallest size. 



View from my hotel room 









Looking forward to sleep on the comfortable bed and enjoying the air con especially in such a hot weather. I should enjoy now before I head back to Singapore as my air con in my room is down :( 
No point repairing since I am moving next year . 


Enjoy some street food and bazaar opposite BIG C ! 






Didn't do much on the first day because the rest of our 4 days we will be spending most of our time visiting different cafe and shopping at different area with two of our friends who is coming to BANGKOK too ! Stay tune to my blog for more interesting post ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments