Meet Miss Anixety 我的早更女友 Movie Preview

By Unknown - February 01, 2015

Thanks to Cloverfilms  for a pair of free movie preview ticket to watch "Meet Miss Anxiety aka 我的早更女友 " . Is a very rare i will watch this kind romantic movie , but since it is free why not just go watch . It wouldn't kill right ?  No matter if the movie is going to be nice or not nice , i am still going to proceed in blogging about it ! Sharing is caring right ? And of cos , i am not going to watch it alone! I am bringing my friend :) 

By just looking at the poster itself what is the first impression ? 


Everyone see a picture together but everyone have a different view on it . 
I am not sure what is yours . But for me , when i see this poster , first come into my mind was 
LOVE. Looking at the date of the movie launched , i thought it will be an opening movie to welcome Valentine Day ! I know is kind of impossible as the date is so far part , but think again , it is kind of possible too ! 



Managed to reach before the ticket counter is closed for collection ! Always glad to see Kevin 
from Cloverfilms , always so smiling and recognize bloggers ! On the other side , i am also happy to collect the ticket because is movie time . Finally , i can take a break from my work ! 

To be honest , when i collect the ticket and saw is free seating . I was worried i am going to seat at the first row , but guess what when i reach inside i managed to find quite a good seat ! I love the hall even though is not those big kind. Is rather small but the space for leg was alright and the best thing is that the air con temperature is just right . Not too cold and not too hot! I believe people like me will appreciate it a lot ! 



My Review 

Overall , i will say that i really enjoy the movie a lot ! I did not ones check my phone during the movie and i did not dare to step out to the washroom because the show is exciting and i do not want to miss any part of it ! The show was really touching and i am trying to hold back my tears but at the end , its too hurting until i also cry ! Sometimes things happened for a reason. It bring you out of a relationship and find someone suitable for you : ) 
The someone who is truly in love with you . 

I am so in love with this movie . I will say is a must watch movie . The actors really can act very well and this is not just about love but lots of funny parts : ) 



Enjoy watching the trailer to know more and get your ticket soon . The movie will launched on 05 Feb , you will not want to miss this movie : )  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments