Graduation Ceremony in Republic Polytechnic

By Unknown - June 02, 2014

With Julie, my year 1 Marketing Facilitator. 

Few days before the graduation, i told her that i would want to meet her and take picture with her and despite her busy schedule she still arrange a timing to meet me! She is one of the facilitator in my Republic Polytechnic whom really encourage me and believe in me ! After every Reflection Journal she will write comment on what she observe and encouraging words. I really enjoy her lesson a lot and if i have a chance in the future , i would like her to be my facilitator or maybe next time my kids will be taught by her! 
And also I remember when i need people to write in to NTU for me , she just agreed it immediately instead of thinking whether she should help me a not ! Really appreciate it ! When i meet her i did share with her what i am going to do next and she really been supportive ! 
Really glad that before i leave the school officially i am able to meet you up and have a chit chat session . We shall meet up outside of school soon ! 


I would like to thank Julie for the card and also the cute toy ! 
Till now, i still don't know what does it call. I had a bad day and when i got home and open 
up the gift , i found this cutie inside and it just melt my heart especially the eyes ! 
So cute ! 

Myself & Kellie 

She was my ITE friend and i am glad that both of us are able to graduate ITE and come to 
polytechnic together and now Graduate from the same school and leave the school with an Diploma certification ! i am so proud of everyone who study hard to come into Polytechnic from ITE ! I believe if we can do it , those people out there who is in ITE can also get into Polytehnic one ! Study hard and Study smart i believe it will bring you far ! 


Jia Xin & Myself 

I would say she is one of my close friend. I remember those good times whereby in the morning when we have the same class, we will meet at Choa Chu Kang Mrt First Cabin and head down to school together ! : D I am glad that after we graduate we still got chit chat and hopefully we can meet up soon before you officially start your full time job ! 


With DOAL legend Chee Chia ! 

Super funny guy who always make the class so interesting ! Glad to have you 
as my classmate :)


Everyone is wearing their grown and preparing to head inside the holding area ! 


Wanted to take picture of the crowd outside and this Victor just jump in and 
my camera caught his face ! 

Me & Victor 

I think everyone who read my blog will find him quite familiar ! Because i did blog about his personal training & his boot camp run by him and his girlfriend :D This Victor is also another close Polytechnic friend i have , know him since year 1 and also enjoy his presence in class as he will always make the class not boring ! He will crack joke out of the sudden ! Thank God for you man : ) All the best for your career ! 


Inside the waiting room 
I am so sad because all my close friend the number is so far away from me ! 
Later on slowly, more people began to come in and i manage to see some familiar faces ! 
Since i got my camera with me , why not just snap picture together ? 


Talk about how we should dress properly ! 
To be honest , i did not listen carefully, i just want to get it done with the ceremony ! 


This is how our stage look like ! 

To be honest , i did not want to attend the ceremony ! Is because of my close friend then i decided to attend & i ask my dad to come . At first he mention that he can't make it and the day before he told me he can make it ! After hearing him saying he can make it , i was feeling super happy because a few years back in ITE when my graduation he did not make it plus that time i got special award ! While i am sitting down on my seat , i was looking around to find my dad but did not manage to see him ! In my heart , i was thinking maybe he is still OTW ! 

Later on when i was preparing to head up to the stage, my heart was pumping very fast because i am excited to see my dad seeing her daughter graduated from Polytechnic ! So when i go up to collect my cert , i try my best to give a smile and happily walk out ! After everything ended , i went outside and saw a miss call from my dad ! I was super excited , thinking that he is out already and was looking for me & i was looking around for him ! When he pick up the phone , i ask him where is he ? His reply was he was at home , he didn't mention anything after that . That moment the feeling was just so BAD ! Tears began to form my eyes and my heart was just so painful :( 

Seeing people around me who have their parents and friends coming down to congrats them and taking picture ! So where is mine? Plus my friends ask me where is my dad ? I got to reply them that he got something on and can't make it & at the same time i got to keep my cool not to cry ! 

After taking picture , i just head back home straight and my mood was rather bad to the extreme that i did not reply anyone :( 


Despite all the disappointment i got , i still got to stay strong to take photos first ! Since i already come , i got to take picture to keep as memories! So i just keep my cool ! 
Bad hair day that day :(


On the left side is with my Kayaking IG Faci in charge. 

On the right side is with my Module Chair. 


With Lyn 

3 Years in school we did not talk to each other ! Wondering how we get to know each other ?
During my internship in OBT she added me on Facebook and from there we began to talk to each other ! Guess what ? I got a job in The Absorbent Mind and she is working in that company too so from there we get to see more of each other during work and of cos during offline we also got talk :) Thank You for the friendship that have been build ! 



With Mr Sam : ) 
Lyn Boyfriend , who is also my Dragon-boat team mate !


With Chee Leng 

Know her in ITE days and i am glad that both of us did GRADUATE from polytechnic !
Thanks for helping me especially when we are in the same class from Business Statistic! You know i am very bad in Maths and you have always offer your help to me when i need help ! 
:D Because of your help then i can pass my Business Statistic if not i don't think i am able to graduate !

Photo with my other course-mate :D 


Group shot with cliques !


Totally in love with this picture ! 
Jump Shot ! 


With the two handsome guys !
 I bet a lot of girls will be jealous after seeing this picture ! 
I still remember when we were eating , this group of ladies come to us and ask number ! 
Nowadays , ladies are very brave! 


With my Year one classmates :)  
Miss those times when we in class keep complaining that we need to study for two 
more years and now with a blink of a eye , three years is gone and now everyone is going 
a different routes ! 


After graduation , what's next ?

 [ I guess this is a question that everyone got to think about ] 

- Sports Facilities Manager [ APPLIED ] 
- Physical Education teacher in ITE / Secondary [ APPLIED ] 
Other than these two job , i still looking for what area i would like to go into . 

I also would like to study Part Time Private in Sports Science & Physical Education Course. 
Still got to research more then decide from there ! 

:) 

Any advice for me ? If yes , feel free to leave comment at this post ! 
Thanks in advance ! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments