By Unknown - November 01, 2009

today having MJ meeting at riverwalk !

after meeting then head down to church with
joshua the "the botak" and joycelyn the"late queen"
then we took taxi . then me and late queen went to eat at best
coffee shop and eat bian mian again ? hahhaah
accompany her eat lo !

then we chit chat , later on went to church to meeting the rest of them.
the first people we saw is peixin ! earliest !

welcome !
wendy and wai shi to hallowen party organise in church .
hope that enjoy it !
and then was fun yeah went to a lot of station to try different thing .

then later on ,7 plus i went home .
daddy want me to be home by 8pm =)

and guess what ? when i reach my house door step ,
is my favourite fruits ! Durian .
my daddy and brother love to eat too ! and
we enjoy eating !!!!

yawns yawns ! bath and heading to sleep.
tmr wil be having dragonboating training !!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments