By Unknown - February 04, 2007

Morning .
my brother at my house mahh
then around 12 plus we left hm and we went to mum hse ,
So tiredd. when ii reach my mother house .
ii got flu @ stuppid right .
so painfull "(
hope that ii dun get sick . cos ii this thur having eng N level . WORK HARD
then iin my mum house . we eat and talk all this lor. then my brother PS me go out with frenn . then i alone with my mum , then we chat lor. ")
miss my mum and my bro .
ii will try to bring my mother to church de. work hard .
hahahas..
Then at evening . i eat at my mum house liao. watch TV until 8 pm ythen my mum accompany me to MRT station . cool righttt .
then iin train ii darm boring cos my hp no batt @
But === when ii each cck . edward call me and ii manage to chat with him untill ii reachh home .
thanks ") love youu .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments