By Unknown - February 04, 2007

Morning .
today good dunned to go school.
cos holiday mah .
Then my brother at my house then tmr got school so need to bring him home .
So around 12 plus we leave my house lor. Then me and my brother go mum house .
so funny . I love my brother a lot . "0
Then when reach braddel we went to buy soya bean for my mother and my brother lor.
cos my brother say my mum like to drink .
so i buy lor. then we walk home . then my mum stupiid dog verii noise hhaa whatever he see me lor.
then in my mother house eat and talk .
then my brother go out with his friend then i alone with my mum so we got chat a bit only lor.
Now got time ii will spent more time with my mother lor.
i dun wan to regret when she gone '0
I WILL try my best to bring her to church again to recieve christ .
smile.
Ok i should end here will miss my mother and my lovely brother .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments