By Unknown - April 16, 2008

2 days of orientation.
today will be special. all of us will be wearing school uniform =)
cool man. i love SCHOOL Uniform,.
i went to school early and waiting for SC room to be opened .
den today i be taking class . KB ! \
today having ses test !
i did know how to do but .
i think i can get 35/50.( moCK TEST)
cos quite a few question i didnt know how to answer .
my RTO . i get 90/100 for my common test
but is nt the highest . =(
but nvm good job for the rest of them get 90 above =)
study hard guys thse who didnt do so well.
den after test , me zhi hong and meowmeow went to clemite there and eat.
the shop name i dont know how to spell yeah.
but is nice yeah. guess who we saw?
my xiaolaopo. daolaopo.darling. sherly and yuqin yeah.
they making fun of ME . =(
xiaolaopo dun jelours larh. meowmeow sit beside me . los.
daolaopo. me and zhihong nth . u also want jelours.
hahhas . so lame arh .
my two laopo .
without them in my life , there is nO fun =)
went back to school. SC de.
den we went for a talk.
i dont know what talk is that
but if funny and fun . no one sleep .
cos is intertsing.
the game is " salmon says?"
i did play too. and i won it . i get free chocalte
willie jelours i get . hahahs . dun jelours i buy for you ..
after tat, we all went back sc room and phoebe they all come meet me. and we all went back together ,. los. but at last she and yuqin went to take train with irene. and me n sherly take bus . she coming to my house rush for project los. hahahs =)
den in my house, she feaking darm funny . and we did alot of things lehh .
guess what ? sherly suddenly ask me thing .
Tiffany your leg swollen lehh ??
i reply : where gt ?
so she say me go ask my bro .
i reply : okay i go ask.
BRO: he say dun have
i went to ask my daddy then he say have .
so we two doing finish leh jio go yew tee. i going chinese hall to see the doc. and phoebe going with us too . so steady yeah =x
den i was super scare larh . cos if something happened to my leg, then my fri sea training and my PA competition how?
=( den doc ask me if i scare pain ?
den i say YES ~
.............. after finish treatment, still pain larh den he say i need to rest at home more,.
cantt walk around too much. if nt will nt recover =(
after finish, i slowly walk back home .
i was thinking about a lot of things .
i am in super bad mood in alot of things .
- school prOject ?
- Studys
- Training.
i very easy get angry because of small things.
i really cant control it.
heard from people . how they say me . i was like how can they say tat .
i am so disappointed what they say larh .
they dont keep promise.
just dun say by using word. but by action

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments