Fruits Delivery Singapore

By Tiffanythedeepfriedtofu - October 18, 2020


Thank you Fruits Delivery Singapore for sending me a huge box filled with fruits that my hubby and I love! We spend quite sometime before we conclude what we want! 


Have to put an smiley face because got my home address :p If you want to enjoy FREE DELIVERY, all you need to do is to spend $60 and above and it will deliver straight to your door step at your convenience ! 


Clean and cute packaging and when arrived and the fruits is still cold ! We order MYS Tambun Pomelo (White) $6.90, AUS Strawberry (250g) $6.90, MYS Passion Fruits (1kg) $6, THA Golden Honey Mango (3pcs) $9.90 and IND/ISR Pomegranate $4.90. 


If you look closely, there are sticker sticker onto the fruits box to show what fridge temperature they should be in and also to consume the fruits by when. 



Look how big is the strawberry. It is so big until it can cover 4 of my finger! And trust me, it is sweet ! 



The passion fruits is super dude sour ! My husband finish everything by himself!

 
My all time favorite mango ! It’s sweet and totally my cup of tea ! 

I love it how I can just to enjoy my favorite fruits without leaving my home and also to squeeze in the huge crowd to snatch and choose the freshness among all ! And most importantly, I don’t need to carry heavy fruits back home especially a long day at work! 


First time seeing how an Pomegranate looks like and my in law actually remove all the seed and place inside an container so that we can enjoy eating it like a snacks especially while watching our favorite show together at home ! 


This is how it look like ! So yummy and juicy ! My in law ask me whether can eat the seed inside. I reply her that I usually eat one , anyone know whether is it alright to eat the seed inside ? 



Other than Mango, this is my favorite fruit out of all ! I am really surprised that it is juicy and not dry at all ! Last time when I purchase from local supermarket, I always feel very disappointed because it is always dry ! But now I don’t need to worry anymore because I know Fruits Delivery Singapore will choose the best for their clients! 

If you want to find out more about Fruits Delivery Singapore, feel free to check their social media account stated below. 

Photo credit Owari Photography 

 You can also online chat with them if you need to find out anything from them ! They make it so convenient.  

and not forgetting if you want to find the BEST DEAL IN SINGAPORE
click onto either their Facebook or Instagram ! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments