Mizuno Wave Run 2017

By Unknown - November 29, 2017


 
Mizuno Wave Run 2017 
Date: 26 November 2017 
Distance: 10km
Location: Clarke Quay Central 
Flag off: 7.30am 
The day before the run, I wasn't feeling very good. Down with flu and I guess it is because during the exam period I didn't have enough sleep! Thanks to my sweet fiancé for giving me drink Vitamin C. It is not a normal Vitamin C that have sweet taste, this is a liquid form. Without that, I don't think I can pace :) 

Reporting time at 6am. We have three different pace group. They are 60mins, 70mins and 80mins.
All of us is getting ourselves ready by helping each other to put the number bid and also the balloons. 

10 KM – 60 min pacers

10 KM – 70 min pacers

10 KM – 80 min pacers
  
 
 Lincoln from Coffeetearunners giving us a quick briefing before we head off to the starting point 

We are finally in. Getting ready my Garmin watch ready and also not forgetting my music ! I bought along my wireless speaker so that I can play it while pacing. Never did it previously, this is the first time. On sat night, I am busy downloading all the music from Spotify requested by my beloved 1 hour 20 min pacing group! At this moment, I am feeling excited and wondering how the whole experience will be like. While we are walking in, the runners from left and right was so welcoming saying hi to us and cheering for us too !
Thank you so much runners ! 

Off we go ! 

How to not take picture while running ? 

Since I am not able to include myself in the picture previously, I should just do a welfie! 
Please ignore my round round face. We took about 2 - 3 welfie, I think this is the best of all! 

80 Mins pacers slow down for a photo taking.
You can really tell from the picture that each one of us really have a big wide smile on our face. 

The sexy back 

Thank you Norman & Jacqueline for taking pictures and videos of us and cheering us on ! 


Wave Wave Wave*
Singing and dancing like a boss ! The participants and Volunteers are so happening.
They will respond to us when we cheer them on and volunteers even take picture and video of us!
Feel like a celebrity for a moment.

Just keep on going  

Heading to the finishing line with a bang ! 


How we start is how we finish ! 

There is a reason why I reacted this way.
When we are approaching the finishing line, one of us actually shouted balloon balloon as there is
a black line infront and afraid that the balloon might caught in a way. So my immediate respond is
to bring it down. I didn't know my expression can be so funny! 

 

Took picture with our coffeetearunners pacer and runners  :) 


Photo Credit to Red dot 123 

I just want to say that this is the best pacing project I ever done! I really enjoy myself throughout the whole run! Every single one of us take up the ownership to ensure that we are on the right pace and when the road infront of us is narrow, one of us will just shout one "one line" and everyone will just follow without second thought. It is not just the group leader or assistant group leader responsibility but its everyone! Hopefully in future we will get to pace again :) 


Thank You Po for waiting for me to finish my run and take picture together with me :) 
Congrats for completing under 1 hour ! Looking forward to more runs with you running buddy! 
Really touched by the message wrote on Po Instagram sharing how are we not close even though
we are Dragonboat mates and we learn to respect our differences and became good running buddies. 


Not forgetting about my fiance :) 
Thank you for always being by my side and cheers to more runs and pacing together! 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments