FIRST DRAGONBOAT TRIP WITH TEAM MATES TO MALAYSIA

By Unknown - March 12, 2013

I am totally excited for the first Malaysia Outing with my dragon boat mates ! 
* all photo credit to jonathan Heng 



First photo taken in the bus 170 toward Singapore Customs ! 
Everyone is smiling happily except Jeremy , i wondering what is he checking out ? 



Finally we arrived to MALAYSIA ! 
actually the whole plan for this trip is actually eating the Curry Fish Head & I will
be the tour guide of the day ! 
I am going to sell all the boys away LOL and spend all the money on branded goods ! 
( Just kidding ! ) 


Wanted to eat Curry Fish Head for lunch but since we arrived into Malaysia about 10 + 
we decided to head somewhere else to have our breakfast instead ! We came 
to this eating place opposite the Curry Fish Head , there are actually two stall which 
sells the same thing but then the boys actually choose this because there are more people !



are you feeling hungry seeing on those food on the table ? Oh man, i am feeling hungry 
while blogging about this post ! 



Jeremy & Xing Jie ! 



Rainbow drinks that we actually ordered ! 
everyone can't resist to actually take out their photo to take picture of the drinks and 
instagram it ! 




Sam ! 


We are all feeling hungry and all we want is to finish up the food and stop talking LOL ! 
I guess i am the one who talk the most on the table , that explains why i finish 
my food so slow ! 



Today i be bringing them to City Square and KSL ! 



After eating our breakfast , we actually head down to City Square to sing K , i 
don't know why out of the sudden everyone have a craving for singing , so we decided 
to go and sing song ! 
This is the Karaoke place
This is my very first time coming to Malaysia Karaoke Place to sing and before we enter inside 
we actually check out the prices and stuff ! Guess what ? Sing for 2 hours , you will be entitled 
2 drinks and it costs like Sing 13 only ! It is super cheap ! so we decided to just go for 2 
hours first and if we want to extend , we will do it later on ! 



Back View of Jeremy and Myself ! 
Both of us are busy choosing the songs that we want to sing ! 


Last warning sia my face ! Super serious in singing ! I guess i am going to make 
more video of me singing ! I am not a super good singer but i think my voice still can make it ! 
I will do more video , go subscribe my Youtube Channel Tiffanywong100 :) 

and i usually sing more of the old songs especially for Chinese , but for English 
i will sing mixed of old and new songs and the guys actually commented why all my songs 
are so emo ? I don't realize it until they tell me and i am thinking , what is their definition 
of emo songs ? 


Photo of the 4 guys so serious and into their singing ! 
Btw , the yellow color top guy is called Jonathan ! 


and now i am also singing with them ! Totally enjoying singing like no one business !


After the 2 hours of singing , here we are camwhore with Jonathan Camera like no 
one business ! 



Stupid Jonathan push me ! 
In this photo , is Jeremy and Xing Jie trying to show off their "mouse" ? 
( you know what i mean ) 



They really love me and my blog very much ! 
Every time when we want to take photo , they will never fail want to do my blog poses ! 
This photo they look so cute and funny ! Jeremy like a boss only , poses never change ! 





OHMYTIAN THIS PHOTO ! 
Can you guys actually identify what they trying to do ? 
If you don't know never mind let me tell you ! They told me that when they are watching 
my video , they realize that i like to talk to the video with my head.... 
you see what they are doing you will know what it means ! 

Actually i did not realize that until i watch my own video ! 



Thank you guys I know you all love me and my blog !
( * Thick Skin) 


Our Lunch at Manhattan Fish Market ! 
We have really bad experience there man :( 


By seeing this picture , it suppose to be like craving for it ! 
But for me i kind of sick of the taste because it does not taste nice , it is not hot when
 been serve ! Over all, when you come to KSL, don't eat their Manhattan Fish Market , 
it is not nice and have really lousy service ! 


After an lousy lunch , here we are sourcing for nicer food which is Auntie Ann ! 
It is super cheap here in Malaysia , we can just buy without thinking but then if you want 
to buy in Singapore it will be pricey and i don't think it is worth it ! 


check out our happy faces when we got our food ! :) 


Unglam picture of me ! LOL ! 
I guess i am figuring it out how can i eat it properly without anything dropping off 
to the ground ? 

and also Jonathan did purchase Mango sticky rice from the place i am standing , 
we did not take photo of it because it is too mafan and that point of time 
we are feeling really super tired :( 


Finding a place to slack and also at the same time got Wifi ! 
check out everyone face and do you realize only one person never smile ? 
Jeremy , i guess he is way too tired and when you scroll down , those picture will speak of 
it  ! 


Xf forever so busy with his phone ! While our sleeping beauty , is falling into his 
deep deep sleep ! 


Drinking coffee = replenish the energy ! 
and now we are off here at City Square the arcade ! :) 

The rest is playing some street fighting game while i will be at other side playing 
basketball , as usual game i will play when i am in arcade ! :) 


Off to eat Curry Fish Head but guess what ? 
Total disappointment , because i don't know it will closed so early :( 
I guess next time we got to go there earlier to eat ! 


Around 6 plus , we head back to Singapore ! 
I have so much fun with all of them , i looking forward to our next hang out :) 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments