Are you read for MISSYTIFFANY Blog n Vlog Entry for Cineleisure Next Online Sensation2

By Unknown - February 24, 2013

When you click to my blog post you already know what I will be talking about : 
YES CORRECT IS CINELEISURE NEXT ONLINE SENSATION

Photo credit to http://blog.nuffnang.com.sg


 I will be joining  Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation , so here is my Vlog of 
introduction of myself +  My awesome moment in Cineleisure : ) 



The video i did not manage to edit before i having exam and no time 
to edit and plus my laptop do not have the Movie Marker ! I am so going to school
to ask them download for me and I hope I get selected ! 
And i promise i will edit my Video :)

Hope you guys enjoy 
viewing it and if you like my video , subscribe to my Youtube channel today !!! 
Tiffanywong100


And now i would like to blog about MY Favorite shop at Cineleisure : ) 
 Came down to Town on Valentine Day with my friend Cindy , when i come to 
Town area , i will never failed to come to Cineleisure as they have almost everything 
there like Food , Fashion , Movies and many more ! Something that Youth would 
like to go for ! 




FOOD ! FOOD ! FOOD ! 
I WANT FOOOOOODDDDD !!!


Frolick Yoghurt ! 
I am really a BIG LOVER of YOGHURT ! 
And can say so that every time i come down to Cineleisure I will actually 
get either Cup A or Cup B with my favorite topping Fruity !

Here are some of the topping which they have and they place it in a Jar for display ! 



Here is my Frolick Yoghurt ! 
Can you guess what flavor i actually order ? it is actually Strawberry and 
this is my first time ordering it ! It taste really unique and nice ! :) 

After ordering you can actually seat down and chit chat with your friend and 
enjoy the Yoghurt as they have place for you to chill ! 




BEST FRIES FOREVER !
Best Fries Forever is my 2nd Craving when i come to Cineleisure ! :) 
My favorite cream Gusto Garlic !   

when i come Cineleisure with my different groups of friends , i will 
never failed to actually to ask them to purchase the Best Fries Forever ! It is also 
the best finger food you and your friends can actually share ! 



Cindy actually bought Best Fries Forever for her working colleague
 on the day we visited Cineleisure !




SWEET SWEET SWEET ! 
My favorite candy shop is actually this mini shop located at level 1 ! 
It is called Softie ! 

So many different type of flavor !


Sour Apple , Sour Lychee , Sour Rainbow and many more ! 
There have a lot of different type till you cant really try all one time !
My own likes is actually the Coke flavor which is not too sweet too ! 



This is actually the picture i took when i bought my Coke flavor !
:)
Totally in love with it ! 



FASHION ! SHIOK ! 
These are the two shop I always never failed to head inside as they 
have tons of interesting stuff or clothing that you can't find it elsewhere ! 

I am so going to come down Cineleisure again to go inside the shop 
to get the bag i wanted :( 



EAT EAT EAT ! 
Was told by my friend Cindy that Shiokudo , hope i did not spell wrongly that 
this coffee house actually sell very nice food , so we decided to went in ! 

at the end i actually bought Green Tea Ice Cream ! :) 
The ice - cream is super dude nice ! 





Random photo of myself ;D 

and this place is good to chill and enjoy nice food available here & You can take nice picture too ! 




MOVIE MOVIE MOVIE !
When your friend is staying everywhere in Singapore from the East to West , the 
best place to meet up for drink or movie , the best place will be Cineleisure ! 

This is my group photo of my Dragonboat friends whom we actually meet up to 
watch a Movie + hang out after that ! :) 

Everything you want , Cineleisure has it ! :) 
Hope everyone enjoying reading my blog post + Video ! 



FOLLOW ME IN SOCIAL MEDIA ! 


Subscribe my Youtube  channel today !
http://www.youtube.com/user/Tiffanywong100?feature=mhee

Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/tiffanyWong

Like me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/MISSYTIFFANY

Follow me instagram
http://instagram.com/fiercemadamtiffany/





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments