Tiffany Sweet 21st Birthday Party

By Unknown - January 01, 2013

Two days before my actual birthday party i actually went up to Si Xian house 
to check out the BBQ area . I going to check out the place to plan the decoration and see if 
the place is big enough to actually hold about 50 + people ! But true enough when i 
reach that place, i was totally shocked ! The place is really beautiful and i cant 
wait to show you guys ! 


My BBQ actually will be officially starting at 6.30pm , and about 6pm there are people 
starting to come in and guess what ? I have not even prepare yet and my friend 
Cindy keep nagging me to get change and make sure i am pretty to head up to 
my BBQ ! 

Thanks to Angeline for doing the make up for me + Thanks to Cindy, Hui Shuang , Kenneth, Kengyip and Edison for my 21st birthday dress :) They are so sweet , they actually 
spend a few hours shopping around Orchard to search for a dress for my birthday and 
they actually come down to my house downstairs to surprise me , but too bad Edison just can't
lied ! HAHA , nevertheless , the feeling was great because usually is i surprise people and seldom people will do that to me unless they are super closed friend of mine ! 


Before , during and after my make up , my friend Hui Shuang is still serious sitting down 
designing my guests book that i ask her to help me as she is really creative and i 
love all her birthday cards :) And i would like to take this opportunity to thank for again for 
doing up this guests book ! 

 This cute girl beside me is actually my youngest sister Shirley :) 


Myself + Jie Xiang 
i think i don't really look nice in this photo because i got to bend down a bit 
so that in this picture he will not look so short ! haha ! 


Finally I am all ready to leave and head off to bbq area :) 
So sorry to keep my guests waiting as i need sometime to dress up and 
look at this picture ? did you see anything special ? I got blue rose from Lava who 
i knew him since secondary school in cheer leading ! :) I really love those roses 
and i did not expect i will receive Rose ! 



 Myself + Hosanna :) 
Guess what she had made for me ? 



She have baked all the cupcakes by herself :0
so sweet of her and when i heard about it , i was so touched inside of me but of 
cos i did keep saying thank you to Hosanna ! 


Busy guys helping me to put up the Happy Birthday Banner up ! :) 

The theme of my birthday party is actually Navy Blue :) 


 Hidayah + Her Boyfriend :) 

Victor + His Girlfriend :) 

Gladys , My MAMA :) 
She insist of me opening up the present , so here i am going to open up 
my present .


what is inside this wrapper, which is able to make me smile until so happy ?


This is actually the gift i got from Gladys , Adeline and Kim :) 
I really love this watch very much as this is one of the item in my wishlist ! 
Thank You so much guys !  



I am totally in love with G SHOCK ! :) 


Fangs + Mabel :) 


My Dragon-Boat mates is here ! There should be more but the rest of them are in Overseas!
How I wish the full gang will be here. 



Busy chit chatting with all my friends who come for my birthday party ! 


My Kayaking Mates ! 
Carmen + Huda ! 


The additional two people appear inside this photo is actually my senior ! 
Leon + Sabina.
I have leave the kayaking team for quite sometime and nowadays everyone is 
so busy but all of us still manage to contact each other by social media :) 
Really touched to see so many of you actually attend my birthday party ! 


This lady beside me is actually my mother :) 
I want to thank her for bringing me to this world even though those times were very 
difficult. I love you Mummy ! 



This is actually Grandmother ! 
So happy that she manage to come down all the way from Kallang to my 
party as today was her off day and she can't walk too much but still 
make that effort to come ! So sweet ! :) 


This lady beside me is actually my GUGU :) 
She is always cheering me and always tell me that no matter what i can go and look 
for her and funny thing that she say is that , if anytime i feel like leaving my house , her house 
door will be wide open for me HAHA ! Her meaning is not encouraging me to 
run away from home, is meant to be a joke . 


My cousin + my siblings ! I got one more younger brother Kelvin :) 


My 21st Birthday Cake from my Grandmother side :) 


I feel like a princess :D 


The presents that I got from my Birthday Party itself ! 



Family photo :) 
my daddy not here because he will be celebrating with me on 
my actual birthday ! 


Relative :) 


My secondary school friends
 except uncle . He is actually Angela dad :) 


My Dragon-Boat mates :) 


Poly Friends :) 


They are also my poly friends but then at the same time they are also my 
girlfriend since year 1 :) 


W378 ! 


W3(7-9)8 ! 


Kayaking Team-Mates :) 


The GUYS !


The ladies ! 


After all the photo taking , it is time to sing song ! 


Happy Birthday To You ! 
Happy Birthday To You ! 
Happy Birthday To Myself ! 
Happy Birthday To You ! 
My sweet 21st Birthday ! 



:) 



Making Wish :) 
Make two wishes on that day ! 



1
2
3
blow off candle ! 


Cut Cake Time ! 


I forget who in the crowd actually ask me to say some speech ! To be honest , i really do not 
know what to say as i am already happy enough to see everyone come down :) 


Jun Xiong and I ! 
He is really busy during my party as he help me entertain to my guests and 
also helping me to fetch my friends up ! 


Esther Puipui + Her friend :) 



Jia Xin + Her boyfriend :) 


Say Peek + Me :) 
I thought she is not coming because she have return to malaysia 
and when she appear i was really shocked ! She actually told me that she indeed is in 
malaysia but she manage to rush down back for my birthday party as she have already promise
me and even though her boyfriend ask her not to come , she still insist of coming ! :) 



Job and I :) 
He is actually A boss of himself , he have a store at Scape underground ! 
You can go down and look out for him ! :) 

Before i end this post, i would like to thank everyone who turn up for my birthday party, 
those who have send me message :D you guys make my birthday party happening ! 
THANKYOU ! : ) 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments