2007 countdown

By Unknown - January 01, 2007

todate sunday lei. goiin church for service, early morning i wake up late. so i check my phone and i reliase i dun hab any missed call all this. so i called JO-ann up. so iis slepping too. and she say we go there by taking taxi. hahas, we reach church abt . 9.25 like tat lor. not so sure.

after my service. i went to meet my friends nicki and pearlyn. we went to imm. lot one shopping lor. i go lot one there countdown mah. ii saw qui yi lor. with her cousin . so we chat lor. at last we decided to bring qui yi cousin go hm. then we got lot one eat lor. thanks nicki hor treat us eat. thanks/.. after eating . we went to more than words change $5 voucher.i buy pen for my freind and for myself. cool rite ? after that we go take neo-print. i darm long that ii have not use e neo-print machine.heex. e pic darm nice lor. hahahs. cox got me mahh. hahahs. kiddin larr. dun angry nicki and qui yi. after all our shopping all this we go to e cck countdown there liao lor. GUESS WHAT WE SAW ? we saw bukit panjang prevent. hahahs. nicki and qui yi darm scare. funny leii. but after some time we also neva go care hiim. e countdown got Jun yang project superstar. campus superstar. and a lot more. mmm. around 9.30 nicki went out with pearlyn . so jun hao , qui yi go my house lor. cox i wan go hm change clothing . becox wann go ton mahh then ii dun wan wear skirt. heex. afetr tat we went back to countdown there . ii saw my ex primary school mate daddy( xue qi dad ) , hahah. got saay hihi to hiim ! then wait ! wait ! FINALLY ,, 10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! !! HAPPY NEW YEAR !! so happy !! but sad tat my best friend iis not with me. qui yi told me tat she wan cry. cox first time togther countdown. . after tat we pai qui yi walk to her house there then jun hao and me walk to bukit batok . we go edward house first then ton. then jun hao say he wan go back hm cox tmr he goiin out. then jun hao edward his friends and ii take taxi to teck whye there. then jun hao walk hm. then me edward and his friends we all walk to edward god bro house. tired. at his god bro house. ii dun noe them leii. then only one small boy play with me. hahahs.. e story darm long one page also cannot let me rite?? but ii ton until e next day. ho[pe tat this year 2007 is a great year for me. i got a lot of thing haven gone yet worr. all e best to my friends out there an my family/ .. god bless you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments