Happy 21th Birthday To Sheryl

By Unknown - July 25, 2012

Happy Birthday To You ! 
Happy Birthday To You ! 
Happy Birthday To Sheryl ! 
Happy Birthday To You ! 

Finally Sheryl is 21th years old and this time round I am not going up to her house to give her surprise any more because once is enough, If I am going to do every time then she will expect or kind of know that I will be coming up. For this time round, its totally different because I actually ask her out on Sat Night. 

You guys must be wondering what gift I actually give her . I have hard time thinking what to give her because she is no lack of anything. So I am thinking of giving her a Key Necklance which I can customise her name on the key itself : ) 
Finally & Thank GOD I manage to find a key Neck Lance which is nice and just right for Sheryl !


Sheryl Name on it ! 


Poloraid Photo of Sheryl and also Key Necklance craving her name on. 



After all those photo taking, we actually start ordering our food and we actually go Kungfu Paradise to have our dinner which is recommended by my friend. I was asking in Twitter , which restaurant or eating place is nice on Jcube and she reply me Kungfu Paradise, so I decided to go in and give it a try.

We ordered Coke Float and A&W Float ! 
First thing when they send the drinks to my table , first thing that come into my mind, was not thinking if the drinks is nice or not? But the first thing that come into my mind was why are they using plastic instead of plastic cup which can be reuse ? Because we are eating there and not taking away ? I think I will be going to send in an feedback to them and hope they will be more environmental conscious. 


Ham noodles & Spicy soup ordered by Sheryl ! : ) 
For those people who actually love spicy , you can order this , as I tasted it and it's really nice.


Sheryl thought that I am going to actually taking photo of the noodles but the truth is that I am going to take her photo too ;D 

This Noddles I order is some beef name and its really nice ! 
The egg is super nice and I wonder how they prepare this. Totally different from our Singapore egg


We order additional bread ! Peanut butter bread ! 
I did not know sheryl don't eat peanut butter , she told me after two of us finish eating this.


Wanted to take photo with Sheryl for our new place for the mirror on our place but 
then Sheryl is like totally against taking photo ! But I just take photo with giving chance. 

I think this photo my arm look very big and muscular.

After having our dinner , we actually walk around the shopping mall and thinking what should we do . But then after 10 mins , we make the decision we actually go Lot one to watch Movie, so we go down lot one to buy Ticket then head down to my house first ! 
Poloraid photo with Sheryl @ my room ! 



We will be watching THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ! 
Overall , the Movie I will actually rate about 9/10 ! And in the midst of the Movie, I was shifting my side as the chair is super uncomfortable and I tend to have cramp on my back : ( I think they need to change the seat comfort ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments