Shinkuchan 高雄新堀江

By Unknown - December 16, 2013

Shinkuchan is somehow like Taipei Xin Men Ding, is place whereby there is youngster love to hang out there, got movie theatre, nice clothing and yummy food. If you are thinking of how to go there, you can click on this link to know more because I went down by car instead of taking public transport. http://sinotour.com/tourguide/kaohsiung/shinkuchan-commercial-district.html




When I first step into the place, it is very tempted for me to purchase clothing. Thank God I manage to control myself, if not I got to start withdrawing money again man! Taiwan really has lot of nice clothing and it is really cheap compare to those online shopping shop!


Recently, I have fall in love with this fruits candy! I actually ate this twice. First time, I ate strawberry and the second time I ate was orange. I paid NT 35 for each which means about 2 Singapore Dollar. How I wish Singapore can start selling this. I believe there will be really good sales man because there is a lot of people out there who love sweet stuff especially me!

Pei Xuan fall in love with this too and both of us ate two instead of one. How I wish at the same time they can sell in packet, so that I can bring back to Singapore to share with my friend and families. 


Coming to Taiwan for about two months, I have ate frozen yogurt ones because only in shopping area that I can find those shop if not I got to buy from the supermarket. I don’t like those in supermarket I prefer those from shop and I can add ingredient on it like those m & m, sweets and many more. Even thou is more expensive but I am sure it would taste so much better!
Hello Berry yogurt store I have never seen it before and when I see this yogurt store I immediately have the craving to eat it so I just went inside.


Both of my friends get tempted by me! At the end, three of us ate yogurt inside the store! 


Really cute Hello Berry Yogurt toys!


I added total about 4 favors and have M & M chocolate as our topping! I pay about 120 NT which 5.21 Singapore Dollar. I would say I enjoy eating it, the taste is awesome especially the natural favor!


Group photo of us enjoying our yogurt while waiting for our friend.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments