TAIPEI ZOO 台北動物園

By Unknown - October 24, 2013

Yay! Finally all of the internship student have two days off and I smell HOLIDAY! One of my Taiwan internship friends is going to bring us to Taipei Zoo today! If you are taking MRT, you got to alight at ZOO station. 

 ZOO station is an yellow line.


When the train is moving to the next station, I manage to spot Taipei 101! I went there once before to take photo but I did not go up because I think it is not worth the money but if my friends want to go I will not mind J . Anyone go up before? Mind sharing me your experience and maybe your experience will change my whole perception of Taipei 101. 



Once you reach and alight the station and also going down the escalator you will be able to spot these whole rows of different animals in the Zoo banner. 


 Before I come to Taiwan, I already say that I want to come and visit Taipei ZOO and here I am visiting! Totally feel like a kid again because I am totally feeling excited to see all the animals inside the Taipei ZOO. By  looking at my expression , you already know that I am all ready to go enjoy myself. The entrance fees for students ( Must have local Taiwan students card or international student card ) 30 Taiwan dollar which means Singapore $1.29 ONLY ! Super Cheap ! 
For non students card , you got to pay 60 Taiwan dollar means Singapore $2.59 ! It is also 
cheap ! 
 

 After you enter into the Taipei ZOO you will manage to see this open air, before I start walking, I went to their MacDonald to buy Ice cream! As I want to enjoy eating something cold while walking around the ZOO!


Oreo Flurry! I would say that the taste is kind of weird; it is not as nice as the taste I ate in Singapore and Malaysia! 


Photo credit to Taipei Zoo 
From this picture itself, you will manage to see how big the ZOO! Way bigger than Singapore Zoo and it is also cheaper! But when you pay something cheap, you can’t expect everything inside to be world class.



Scroll down to enjoy seeing some of the animals inside Taipei ZOO! 



 Spotted this old train inside the ZOO a bit no link ah unless there is some history behind it in the ZOO or they just want to place it out for fun? For tourist to take photo only? 


It’s been a while since I did one of my favorite pose. 


 Can you guess what animals is this ?


 Random shot with the FROG !

 
Can you manage to guess what animal is this? 


 Is kola Bear! I have never seen a real one in my life , the only time I see them is when my friend give me the key chain from Australian.  


 This is going to be my second time seeing Panda! My first time was in Singapore River Safari. I am excited to see them enjoying eating and playing. Before going in to see the real one , let’s take some picture with the fake panda outside!


 This is the building you should enter if you want to see Panda! It is total FOC (Free of charge)


Trying to act cute by copying what the Panda do. 


Spotted another cute panda smiling and resting on the bamboo stick. 


After visiting the Panda, I realize that their panda is not as active as ours and I did not manage to have a close look L Kind of disappointed but at least I have seen panda once in my life. As usual tourist will visit the gift shop, I managed to see this cute panda, and immediately come into my mind was my sister because I know she look cute bears! So this is the Panda bear I got for her! Too bad I can’t send it to her now because I only be back Next year but nevertheless I manage to send photo to my dad and he show her and she told me that she like it. This bear cost me Taiwan 150 or 180 dollar which mean Singapore 6.49 or 7.79. Is cheap too but nevertheless i still can't keep spending non stop. 


Spotted this weird thing out of no way and I took photo of it because I find it interesting. 


In the ZOO, there is a lot of status around and if you like taking photo like me you can just stop by and take photo. Scroll down to see my picture with all these status. 


Wanted to send this picture to my dad because I tell him I in Taipei ZOO, but at the end I did not. After looking at this picture for a while , I kind of look like that Monkey! 



Trying to be funny and pose it looks like it is going to eat me up



 If you are really interested in knowing how Ring Tailed Lemur look like, you can head down to my Instagram @tiiffanywong to see the Video I took!


When I saw them , I immediately think of twilight, I wonder will they change into human ?


This status penguin is unique! 


 This is not a fake penguin even though they look fake. Just that they are not active moving unlike what you see from the movie.


I am taller than the penguin


 I am taller than the penguin


They move really super slow, if you are interested to see how slow they were, you can go watch the video I took in my instagram @tiiffanywong. 


 Snake area! Usually I don’t like snake because to me they are danger but since this snake is so nice and sweet I should just take photo with them!


Does this look like a Dragon? There is a movie also talk about Dragon (Cartoon) it totally looks alike. You search online and you will totally agree with me. 


 Took another shuttle bus to another destination, I shall share with you guys another post.


We enjoy ourselves and I hope you enjoy reading my post and will have the urge to come Taiwan Taipei ZOO yourself to experience it. For more information, you can visit this link : 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments