By Unknown - August 28, 2011

YAYA !
Everyone you should know that i am finally FREE FROM SCHOOL & UT3
as if you were following on my twitter / facebook , i be under quite a lot of stress
especially worrying about my UT3 maths . For all the UT3 I think only Maths I will
did it badly , but I hope that other subject will score better ! Best is that improve from
UT 2 and UT1 ;D
-
Since I been so busy in school , I have no touch GYM or go for running ;x
( so sinful) and I keep eating and eating if you did follow my Twitter !
Especially MAC & COKE ! my Favourite !
but today instead of Sea training , It been changed to Gym training for everyone
and it time to 'die" in the GYM !
-
First Station : Inclined Pull Up - 2 set of max quality
Second Station: Ergometer - 2 set of 1.30 mins within 30 min , aim to hit
400m each set.
Third Station: One arm row- 2 set max quality reps within 30 mins,
8kg weight and got to aim 100 each set !
HERE are the station that gym trail we will be having for ladies !
-
I got to train more and one arm row I did improve for left arm.
As I am left rower , and supposedly I be quite strong at left but then left can
last longer but then it does not have much strength ;( But i will work hard
to train it to be stronger !!!
After training , we all went down to pionner coffee shop there
to have our lunch before heading back home !
-
I went home first then rest a while jio head off to work ! Today
I will be going down to Taka instead of Suntec city ;(
I hope today the boss NINA will be a fun person to work with ,
if not my working day will be a suffering one !
But then guess what ? My sales was GOOD ! THANKS GOD FOR THAT!
and then my Boss nina was friendly but she is not in the store today ;x
she went to eat with her friend , and left me in the store for 2 hours!
but overall , today was great , just that too tired for standing the whole day .
-
Tomorrow i be working at taka , feel free to come and find me ;D
BASEMENT 1 , OUTSIDE COLD STORAGE !
BRAND: MOBANA

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments